Fundamentals in any sport or type of training are where one should start when seeking to become professional.
Cavemantraining is providing the world with first-class information on kettlebell training, completely free! Whether you’re after a full-body kettlebell workout for beginners, a beginners guide to kettlebell training, beginner kettlebell exercises, you’ll find it here at Cavemantraining™.
I’m not talking about a few little tips here and there, nor the common knowledge you’ll find all across the internet, no, I’m talking about high-quality material that anyone seeking to master kettlebell training needs to learn. Material that has been put together by the owner of Cavemantraining, highly qualified kettlebell coaches, plus checked and approved by a world champion kettlebell lifter.
Kettlebell training for beginners
Following is free kettlebell information for beginners and intermediate kettlebell enthusiasts.
- What weight kettlebell should I start with? PDF
Learn how to chose what kettlebell weight to start with
- 25+ kettlebell grips PDF
Learn the important basics before anything else
- Kettlebell racking tutorial PDF
Racking properly is super important
- Kettlebell Training Fundamentals—Ebook for beginners PAID PDF
Everything in one place, easy to download and read
- Kettlebell basics, kettlebells for beginners PDF
If you only read one piece of information today, this should be it!
- Don’t follow the kettlebell
Learn how you can protect your lower back during the swing, clean, and snatch.
- Prevent forearm bruising
Learn a technique/progression that will help prevent the kettlebell banging and bruising the forearm.
- Broken wrist grip
Find out how to prevent injury and improve performance
- Back hyperextension
Learn about the back extension and how it’s used in kettlebell training
- Forearm pressure, bruising and pain from kettlebells
One of the most talked about annoyances with kettlebell training and how to avoid
- Kettlebell overhead lockout
What is locking out and why is it important?
- The kettlebell drop
The drop is used in cleans and snatches
- Kettlebell fundamentals: number one video to watch
- Extended or flexed arms during the kettlebell swing?
- Are kettlebell safe?
- Why use hook grip?
- Kettlebell fundamentals: squat vs hip hinge
- Kettlebell fundamentals: squat and hip hinge definition
- Kettlebell swing
- Prevent kettlebell bobbing
- Racking types and racking for females
- Racking position
- The pull-out
- American vs Russian swing
- The swing insert
- What is a clean?
- Kettlebell clean
- Kettlebell rows
- Kettlebell shoes
- Where to buy kettlebells online?
- Kettlebell fundamentals: don’t use the back for lifting
- Kettlebell swing squat style
- Kettlebell Training Fundamentals—Paperback book for beginners on Amazon
- List of all kettlebell exercises
- What is kettlebell sport?
- The best kettlebell training books
- 10 kettlebell tips for beginners
FREE mobile app
all our workouts in one place
check it out on Google Play
The number one kettlebell training book to buy for beginners, available here on Cavemantraining for direct download, also available on Amazon in Kindle or Paperback edition.
- What is kettlebell training?
- Kettlebell dead clean tutorial
- Recommended kettlebell trainers
- 14 kettlebell squat variations
- 24 unconventional kettlebell exercises
- Master The Kettlebell Press
- Standing pull-over
- Over 100 kettlebell snatch variations
- Spiral press
- Best kettlebell exercises for golfers
- 10+ tips for kettlebell jerks
- Kettlebell sport
The FREE mobile app, lots of kettlebell exercises in one place, updated frequently
check it out on Google Play.
Remember, first training, then workout. As Dark Iron Fitness pointed out in their article, we have published one of the best books on kettlebell workouts. Check it out Kettlebell Workouts and Challenges 1.0.
- FREE Workout Timer for Android on Google Play
- Simple Kettlebell Workout
- The Basics—Beginner Kettlebell Workout
- FIVE UNBROKEN—an endurance workout
- WOD Titus—just 19 minutes… easy
- Colossus WOD—turn yourself into a steel machine
- Drax The Chipper—AIW (another insane WOD)
- WOD CT 20.2 One AMRAP + One FOR TIME
- WOD CT10.3—FUUUAAARRRK!!
- WOD CT10.2—a serious challenge
- The HULK Test—Can you smash it?
- RLC—the follow up to CLC—a Hardcore WOD
- CLC—a hardcore workout
- SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE—a kettlebell workout
- The Juggernaut WOD—mercilessly destructive and unstoppable
- DUO BRUTUS—a brute of a heavy workout
- Snatchery 2.0 WOD
- Thorax Workout—Injury Proof Yourself
- Kettlebell Workout “More, Not Less”
- WOD HSPU Jerk and Snatch
- One Four Six WOD
- The Galley Slave WOD
- Cinco Tres Cinco WOD
- MADBUNNY WOD
- The Caveman 500 Clean and Press Challenge
- The Dudley Kettlebell WOD
- El Cuerpo
- Dead renegade farmers WOD
- Lemur workout
- Bison workout
Please help out and show your appreciation for this free material by liking, sharing and leaving a review here. We’re real people and seriously do appreciate it when you take the time to say ‘hello’ or ‘thank you’.