10 kettlebell tips for beginners that help lay a solid foundation to build upon.
- learn to squat deadlift
- learn to perform the assisted clean
- learn proper hand insertion
- train barefoot for maximum stability and much more
- learn to perfect the hip hinge movement
- learn about kettlebell grips—especially hook grip
- train for something—identify your training goals
- progress safely and step-by-step
- form and technique first—weight and reps second
- don’t be scared to get feedback on form and technique online
Buy the Cavemantraining Kettlebell T-shirt for additional superpowers.
- Our YouTube channel
- Our discussion group for kettlebell beginners
- More free kettlebell tips for beginners
Script: Taco Fleur
Editing: Taco Fleur
Filming: Benooi Fleur Junghans
Contact Cavemantraining for your fitness video production. We handle all types of fitness video production, all types of budgets, from 20-second clips to 5-minute videos, from Instagram to website. We have an extensive library of footage, stock photos, audio, and can also do custom filming.