This book is targeted to at-home kettlebell enthusiasts, MMA and BJJ fighters, and crossfitters that use their open box time for kettlebell WODs. This book is even for budding trainers who want to know more about the Cavemantraining programs, and learn the basics on how to run them.
40+ serious kettlebell workouts, 4 kettlebell challenges, many paired with very detailed videos.
- Beginners to advanced workouts.
- How to score AMRAP workouts.
- Finer details on many of the exercises.
- Quality emphasis on warming-up and mobility.
- Full details of the popular Thorax Workout included in this book.
- Additional ideas on how to make your WODs even more popular and exciting.
- Additional little tips and information for personal trainers.
Each workout is 100% kettlebells, combined with bodyweight, or other equipment. Some workouts will have alternatives or progressions.
“These are not shoddy quick workouts put together for a book. I’ve performed each and every workout listed in this book, and so have hundreds of others.”
This book is called Kettlebell Workouts and Challenges 1.0, so obviously this book is about those workouts and challenges. I will be linking to a lot of external information rather than turning this into a book about kettlebell exercises, and/or technique. I already have several books on those topics. This is not to say that this book does not contain technique or exercise information, but it’s kept to a minimum, illustrated with many photos, while linking to more online info. The title is prefixed with 1.0 as we’ll be putting out plenty more books with new workouts.
- Information for trainers on how to run your own Caveman Circuit, and Boot Camp.
- Downloadable workout PDF that can be printed and taken to the gym.
- Downloadable kettlebell grip PDF that will improve your kettlebell training instantly.
- Downloadable PDF that will improve your racking for resting and endurance.
- Free kettlebell workouts mobile app for Android.
Are you looking for awesome kettlebell workouts and challenges to complete? I mean the real original ones you won’t find anywhere else? Look no further, Cavemantraining designed over 40+ kettlebell workouts, and 4 kettlebell challenges. This is the book!
Last updated: 31/03/18
Explained in the book is also how you can make each and every one of the workouts work for you, no matter what level they are.
IMPORTANT: Please note that your email address is the case-sensitive password to open the PDF. You should save the document to your computer so you can refer back to it in the future.
Not sure how to download? Don’t know what the password is?
Don’t know where to save the file on your computer?
Check out our FAQ.