Want to become a Cavemantraining™ Country Representative? Do you have what it takes?
To apply as a representative you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have passed at least one of the Cavemantraining online certifications
- Hold at least one other certificate from another institution
- Not already have a country representative
- Have passed the Caveman Ethics exam
- English conversational
- The native language is that of the representing country
What does a Cavemantraining Country Representative do?
- Promote health and fitness to all age groups but especially the young and older generation
- Be actively participating online or locally to promote health and fitness
- Proudly represent Cavemantraining and its branding
- Deal with communication and logistics in regards to local Cavemantraining events like workshops, certifications, challenges, competitions, and other events
- Vet local representatives
- Report serious breach of the Caveman Ethics by local representatives
A country representative is up for re-election every two years.
What are the benefits of being a Cavemantraining Country Representative?
- Being associated as the front of a well-respected known branding for kettlebell and other unconventional training
- Additional income through percentages of events or other sales
- Business help
- Social media network
- Ability to organize online camps under the Cavemantraining name with support, material, and knowledge provided
- Receive discount vouchers to provide to your members or other occasions where it will benefit the greater good (books, camps, certifications, etc.)