Join other people from all across the world who complete fresh weekly online kettlebell workouts in their own time from home and learn step-by-step from qualified coaches.
Membership is for anyone, male or female, and beginner to advanced, as we always include alternatives and progressions for complex exercises.
GREAT FOR THOSE WANTING TO QUIT THE GYM AND WORKOUT FROM HOME
What you’ll get as an Inner Circle member:
1) Detailed Instructions
Hundreds of detailed kettlebell exercise instructional videos with alternatives and progressions so that anyone can complete our workouts. For example, if an exercise is more advanced, we will include a regression or a progression to the exercise. You also got the group and trainers to fall back on for any questions you may have.
2) Exclusive Private Group Access
You’ll get access to an exclusive private group on Facebook in which all information is posted and where you can choose to post your workout results, form check videos, or any questions you may have about the workout. No one outside the group will get to see what you post. Click here if you do not want to be on Facebook.
You’ll have access to advice on technique, common mistakes, programming, alternatives, follow-along workouts, warm-up and cooldown videos, and workouts that cover a variety of goals. Workout goals include cardio, strength, grind, flexibility, mobility, endurance, hybrid workouts, and more. Each workout is well thought out–not just a mix of reps and exercises thrown together.
4) Fixed Routine
For those that want the opposite of variety and are looking for a fixed routine with measurable progression, we’ve included full access to our Prometheus and Prometheus Phase II program in the membership.
5) Results, Accountability, Motivation, and Fun
Being part of the group will not only provide you with results but will also give you the confidence that you’ll be training safely when taking advantage of our free form checks. Being part of the community will provide you with the motivation to complete your workouts and keep you accountable. We have an awesome team of all ages and abilities that also enters online competitions. Anyone can join in!
6) Workout Library
Inner Circle members have access to our workout library, which contains over 160 unique kettlebell workouts to choose from at any time. You’ll also be able to see what others thought of the workout. We encourage everyone to post videos of their workouts for feedback and to help others.
7) Anonymity and Freedom
As a member, you can choose to remain behind the scenes and just absorb all the knowledge and energy. It is perfectly fine to perform the awesome workouts and exercises from your home with no interaction at all. But the opportunity to work together, ask questions, and interact is always there.
Our membership is accessible to everyone via easy weekly payments and a cancel-anytime policy or upfront payments with a discount.
The one-off $30 payment will reserve your spot in the circle, then:
- Weekly payments $5.95
- Monthly payments $21,42 10% discount
- Quarterly payments $68,06 12% discount
- Half-yearly payment $133,04 14% discount
- Yearly payment $259,89 16% discount
- Private group access
- Weekly unique workout
- 3 workouts to complete each week (curated and new)
- Male and female coaches
- Optional form checks
- Full-length video to work out along to
- Ask questions
- Train safely
- Access to a library with over 160 workouts
- Online kettlebell course for beginners
- Prometheus strength program I+II
- Several kettlebell ebooks
- 50% discount on our online certifications (after 1-year membership)
How to use your access
There are many different ways to get value out of your membership. You can:
- complete each week’s new and curated workouts and/or pick some favorites from the library.
- stick with one workout variation to suit your progression and post to get coaching feedback.
- pick several workouts that target different goals, like strength, power, cardio, muscular endurance, or flexibility, and get accountability from the group along the way.
- discuss your goal(s) with the coaches.
Of course, posting is optional; you can remain completely private and not participate, and just take advantage of the content as you please. But the coaching and feedback are included in the price and it’s the perfect way to learn how to work with kettlebells safely and effectively, at your own pace.
Use the group and coaches as your private trainer
Use the group for fresh new workouts
Use the group to learn correct training and technique
Use the group to reach goals and stay motivated
Questions and Answers
- Can I cancel anytime?
- Can I get another book if I already have this one?
Yes, you can choose another book of the same value or pay the difference.
- What is this first one-off payment for?
It reserves your spot in the Inner Circle and gives you access to the ebook. It is separate from the ongoing membership payments.
- Do I have to pay monthly?
You can pay monthly, or get a discount for paying quarterly, twice a year, or annually.
- Do I need PayPal?
You don’t need to have a PayPal account but payment will be handled through PayPal.
- Do I need to submit a video of me working out?
Not if you don’t want to receive feedback.
- Is this for beginners?
- Is this for advanced?
- Do I need more than one kettlebell?
- Can I complete a workout more than once?
You can save all the details and perform the workouts again.
- Can I make the workout details public?
You can publish your own videos performing parts of the workout publicly but not the details we publicize.
- Am I too old or too young to join?
There is no age requirement, and you’re never too old!
- Is this just for men? (Cavemen)
Cavemantraining is just a name that refers to our methods. We have people of all genders, ages, and fitness levels.
- How many members are there?
We currently have close to 100 members.