This is the online streaming version of the DVD/Blu-ray version. The difference is that this version (streaming) is accessible right away and anytime with an internet connection.
This kettlebell training course is structured so that you can work on your progression day by day over 21 days, or you can choose to complete one after the after and see each day as a step towards your progression in kettlebell training.
In total there are over 138 minutes of video content that covers kettlebell training. Each day has 5 to 10 minutes of video covering one important part of training with the kettlebell in detail.
Let me take you on a journey and an adventure… a kettlebell adventure
Hello, my name is Taco Fleur, and just like my name, I’m not an ordinary guy, but at the same time I am… but different. I like to drag kettlebells to places no kettlebell has gone before and teach people the art of kettlebell training. Cautionary warning: On our journey through the 21 days you might also see the appearance of Nacho (our French bulldog).
After more than a decade of kettlebell training, I have been able to put together the progressions I use with my athletes, clients, and students. I’m extremely confident that this kettlebell course DVD will help you understand kettlebell training so that you can train or work out safely at home, in the gym, outdoors, or in your CrossFit box.
You will learn how to lift the kettlebell safely, how to clean, swing, press, row, and all the basic movements which you need to perform a full-body workout with the kettlebell. You will also understand how to warm up, cool down, work on mobility, transition, and even a bit of basic programming.
- Day 1 Warming up and priming for kettlebell training
- Day 2 Stretching and mobility for kettlebell training
- Day 3 Kettlebell anatomy and grip
- Day 4 Safely lifting the kettlebell with a squat
- Day 5 Safely lifting the kettlebell with a hip hinge
- Day 6 Assisted kettlebell clean
- Day 7 Kettlebell squat swing
- Day 8 Kettlebell hip hinge swing
- Day 9 Kettlebell pendulum swing
- Day 10 Double arm swing clean
- Day 11 Kettlebell dead clean
- Day 12 Swing clean
- Day 13 Kettlebell racking
- Day 14 Kettlebell pressing
- Day 15 Kettlebell rowing
- Day 16 Kettlebell American swing
- Day 17 Double kettlebell dead swing clean
- Day 18 Recap and additional kettlebell tips
- Day 19 Kettlebell programming and goals
- Day 20 Kettlebell workout
- Day 21 Common kettlebell injuries and annoyances
Produced by Cavemantraining™