The following are 8 advanced kettlebell flows followed by several simple complexes and basic instructions on how you can learn how to kettlebell flow.
1) The Atlanta Kettlebell Flow
For more details about the Atlanta Kettlebell Flow check this article here.
2) Fort Diemerdam Kettlebell Flow
3) Fort Diemerdam II Kettlebell Flow
4) Fort Uitkijk Kettlebell Flow
5) Fort Abcoude Kettlebell Flow
6) Fort Niewersluis Kettlebell Flow
7) Fort Uitermeer Kettlebell Flow
8) The DaVinci Kettlebell Flow
Have you completed one of our CAVEMANFLOW workouts? Post on our page or in one of our many groups: kettlebell training, kettlebell workout, kettlebells for complete beginners, or kettlebell enthusiasts.
Learn how to kettlebell flow
Flowing with the kettlebell looks awesome and also has many benefits other than just looking cool. Before you can flow you need to understand the basics of kettlebell training. The next step is to understand and master each individual kettlebell exercise. From there one extremely important exercise is learning how to seamlessly switch from one side to the other.
- Master the fundamentals of kettlebell training
- Understand all kettlebell grips
- Master the kettlebell clean and its variations
- Master all other kettlebell exercises
- Create complexes
- Progress to flows
How to kettlebell switch or alternate
Being able to seamlessly bring the kettlebell from one side to the other during flows is important and explained in the following video.
Basic and Intermediate Kettlebell Flows
A great way to get better at flows is through repetition of simple complexes that flow, like the swings into ribbons complex.
You then practice the second complex of swings into a goblet squat and once you feel comfortable with both you can combine the two into one flow and removing the repetition, i.e. only one repetition of each exercise flowing from one into the next.
If you want to get better at kettlebell training or have questions about kettlebell complexes or flows you can join our over 12,000 large kettlebell community on Facebook here, or follow the links below:
- Come and join our workshop in Germany where we will cover flows or contact us to organize a kettlebell workshop in your area
- Learn kettlebell clean variations in this online course (used in kettlebell flows)
- Learn the basics of kettlebell training online in this online course (important for kettlebell flows)
- Buy the kettlebell exercise encyclopedia and learn all kettlebell exercises
- Join our online kettlebell gym where you get personalized coaching and workouts each week
- Check out our kettlebell shop for more kettlebell education