I present to you the Znamensky Curl/Lift, an old-school strongman style lift. Here’s how:
- Eyes on the kettlebell at all times (during movement)
- Deep squat
- Flat open hand
- Place the base of the kettlebell on top with the other hand
- Brace in the squat
- Stand up
- Curl to about chest height
- Thoracic rotation
- Press overhead
- Lower the weight in the same way it came up
- Control every inch of the movement
Great for wrist strength, stability, mobility, overall strength, shoulders, and more.
Want more old-school lifts? Join the group here for old-school lifts by Michael Lischiskin and others.