- Number one is definitely “4 in 1 Kettlebell Workout ? 30 / 45 Minute Workout” because it has almost everything I just listed in one kettlebell workout.
- Kettlebell snatches are one of my favorite kettlebell exercises, check out this “Kettlebell Snatch Workout ??“.
- Some of the best kettlebell exercises carefully picked to create a kettlebell workout for flexibility and strength “The Grinding Warrior Workout“, you can’t go past this workout.
- Yes yes, this workout includes the assault bike, not everyone has one, I know, but you need to find yourself a gym that does have one, period… “Killer. Killa. Workout—An intense kettlebell cardio workout“.
- This list will be updated with more awesome kettlebell workouts
This kettlebell workout is approx. 30 to 45 minutes in duration and is performed with just one kettlebell.
This kettlebell workout was filmed on the beach but can obviously be performed anywhere you have access to some space for running.
This has to be one of my favorite kettlebell workouts with grinding exercises, kettlebell exercises that are performed slowly for maximum benefits, strength, flexibility, and other benefits. The kettlebell video also includes a warm-up routine so you can’t go wrong with this one.
The mix of an assault bike with a medium heavy kettlebell is a perfect recipe for an intense cardio workout.
Subscribe to Cavemantraining’s YouTube channel for notifications on the best kettlebell workouts on YouTube, all workouts are 100% original and designed by one of our certified Cavemantrainers.