Tom is an obsessive enthusiast for fitness, with every movement he makes intended to make him strong, faster or more flexible in some way. He is trained in MMA & is a senior student in the traditional art of Wing Tzun, has a passion for Gymnastics, Body Mechanics & Movement training.
Tom has helped motivate many members. He has successfully rehabilitated their squat & shoulder range of motion plus deal with injuries they have or have had in the past. He has also created programmes with movement progressions to help people step by step achieve their goals whilst getting stronger. All the while, passing on the confidence plus love for life that health & fitness has given him.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- British Weightlifting Level 1
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified Trainer
- Qualified CrossFit Judge
- Crossfit Scaling Trainer
- Wing Tzun 2nd Advanced Technician
- Assistant Martial Arts Instructor
- Sports Specific First Aid
- Safeguarding Children and Young People in Sport
A lovely bodyweight leg complex being demonstrated by Jenni, Cossack, seated internal rotation, pistol A lovely bodyweight leg complex being demonstrated by Jenni, Cossack, seated internal rotation, pistol Posted…