Whether you take this course to demonstrate your abilities as a trainer or whether you want to learn how to snatch to benefit from the many qualities of this exercises, this is the course that will teach you the ins and outs of the kettlebell snatch like no other online kettlebell course.
Taking a course online is in many ways more beneficial as it allows you 21 days to learn something complex, as opposed to 1 or 2 days taking a course in person.
This course takes you from the absolute basics to snatching, the structure of this course is such that we work on extremely important drills first, create muscle memory, we even work without weight in the beginning, then we build you up step by step.
All you need is one kettlebell, a video camera, and an internet connection.
This online kettlebell course will teach you:
- how to progress yourself or others
- safety and technique
- how to prevent ripping your hands
- snatch without pain in the back
- how to increase your snatch volume
- different styles/variations of snatching
- fluid style
- hard style
- half snatch
- full snatch
- dead snatch
- double bell
- fine little details that will improve efficiency
After payment, you get immediate access to the course material and also includes:
- Snatch Physics 100+ pages on the kettlebell snatch
- Personalized coaching
- Certificate of completion after passing
- demonstrate a good understanding of the technique taught in the course
- pass the online multiple questions exams
- submit your assessments
You can choose to take this online kettlebell course as an at-home user, or you can choose to certify in:
- Kettlebell Snatch Trainer L3 (KST3)
- Kettlebell Snatch Teacher L4 (KST4)
L3 requires you to complete 25 unbroken reps on one side followed by the other without ripped hands and good technique. L4 requires you to complete 10 minutes of the full snatch with one switch or 30 minutes of the half snatch with unlimited switches. You’re also required to film (10 minutes in length minimum) and teach one person the snatch.
The final test for L3 is very lenient in regards to weight used and variation of the snatch used, we want you to use the weight that is appropriate for your body and the snatch variation that suits you. The L4 test requires you to use a kettlebell of at least 15% of your bodyweight.