This course is for people who have never worked with a kettlebell, or who have but feel like they’re missing the fundamentals.
After more than a decade of kettlebell training, I have put together the progressions I use with my athletes, clients, and students. I’m extremely confident that this online kettlebell course will help you understand kettlebell training so that you can train or work out safely at home, in the gym, outdoors, or in your CrossFit box.
You will learn how to lift the kettlebell safely, how to clean, swing, press, row, and all the basic movements needed to perform a full-body workout with the kettlebell. You will also understand how to warm up, cool down, work on mobility, and transition. We’ll also cover a bit of workout programming.
No fitness or kettlebell background is required. Complete beginners welcome!
In this course you will learn:
- How to train safely and effectively with a kettlebell
- Basic and important exercises of kettlebell training
- Stay safe and injury-free
- Progress from beginner to intermediate kettlebell enthusiast
- How to workout with the kettlebell
- How to train with good form and technique
- Downloadable PDF of all lessons
- Online course access
- Over 140 minutes of course videos
- One kettlebell
- Internet access
- Interest in learning from the best
Who will benefit from this course:
- At-home kettlebell users
- People looking for a change in training
Each day includes a 5 to 10-minute video, followed by a text summary you can read, copy, and save for future reference by downloading it as a PDF. Most days will have an optional task/drill to perform or progression to work on over a period of time. The course is structured as a 21-day program, but you can also combine workouts if you feel you’ve mastered each day and want to progress more quickly.
- Day 1 Warming up and priming for kettlebell training
- Day 2 Stretching and mobility for kettlebell training
- Day 3 Kettlebell anatomy and grip
- Day 4 Safely lifting the kettlebell with a squat
- Day 5 Safely lifting the kettlebell with a hip hinge
- Day 6 Assisted kettlebell clean
- Day 7 Kettlebell squat swing
- Day 8 Kettlebell hip hinge swing
- Day 9 Kettlebell pendulum swing
- Day 10 Double arm swing clean
- Day 11 Kettlebell dead clean
- Day 12 Kettlebell swing clean
- Day 13 Kettlebell racking
- Day 14 Kettlebell pressing
- Day 15 Kettlebell rowing
- Day 16 Kettlebell American swing
- Day 17 Double kettlebell dead swing clean
- Day 18 Recap and additional kettlebell tips
- Day 19 Kettlebell programming and goals
- Day 20 Kettlebell workout
- Day 21 Common kettlebell injuries and annoyances
The course is designed to provide the knowledge you need to start your kettlebell training journey via video and bullet-point summaries. There are no exam questions, but there is an option to join our online group for form and technique assessment.
You can view the units of this kettlebell course here.
IMPORTANT: Please note that your email address is the case-sensitive password to open the PDF. You should save the document to your computer so you can refer back to it in the future.
Not sure how to download? Don’t know what the password is?
Don’t know where to save the file on your computer?
Check out our FAQ.