This workout book is for at-home kettlebell enthusiasts, MMA and BJJ fighters, and crossfitters that use their open box time for kettlebell WODs. This book is even for budding trainers who want to know more about the Cavemantraining programs and learn the basics of how to run them.
40+ serious kettlebell workouts, 4 kettlebell challenges,
many paired with very detailed videos.
- Beginners to advanced kettlebell workouts.
- How to score AMRAP workouts.
- Finer details on many of the exercises.
- Quality emphasis on warming-up and mobility.
- Full details of the popular Thorax Workout are included in this book.
- Additional ideas on how to make your WODs even more popular and exciting.
- Additional little tips and information for personal trainers.
Each workout is 100% kettlebells, combined with bodyweight, or other equipment. Some kettlebell workouts will have alternatives or progressions.
“These are not shoddy quick workouts put together for a book. I’ve performed each and every workout listed in this book, and so have hundreds of others.”
- Information for trainers on how to run your own Caveman Circuit, and Boot Camp.
- Downloadable workout PDF that can be printed and taken to the gym.
- Downloadable kettlebell grip PDF that will improve your kettlebell training instantly.
- Downloadable PDF that will improve your racking for resting and endurance.
- Kettlebell guide for beginners.
Explained in the book is also how you can make each and every one of the workouts work for you, no matter what level they are.
$24.95Add to basket
Over 14,000 copies of our books are sold on Amazon. This is the electronic version, if you want to order the hard copy, please visit Amazon USA or Amazon UK. There is also a Kettlebell Workouts and Challenges 2 and 3.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you have printed copies of the book?
Yes, they’re available on Amazon.
- Can I open books purchased from Cavemantraining on my Kindle device?
Yes, just transfer the file to your Kindle and type in the password just like you would on your computer to unlock and read it.
- Can I read books purchased from Cavemantraining on my phone?
Yes, just email or transfer the PDF to your phone.
- How long do I have to download the book to my devices?
You have 7 days to transfer the book to your devices, after that you can request renewed access if you lost your book.
- The file is password protected, what is the password?
Please read the whole email which has all the information.
- How do I save the file?
Please see below for further FAQs
Last updated: 8/8/22
IMPORTANT: Please note that your email address is the case-sensitive password to open the PDF. You should save the document to your computer so you can refer back to it in the future.
Not sure how to download? Don’t know what the password is?
Don’t know where to save the file on your computer?
Check out our FAQ.
Andrew Siddins (Verified Customer) –
I’ve completed my first couple of sessions and WOW. You can’t hide when the session says rest overhead or rack position. Really enjoying the product.
Mike Z. (Verified Customer) –
Good workouts and overall good explaining of everything
Anonymous (Verified Customer) –
So very complete – one suggestion – as a beginner – I would prefer to have some simple illustrations of the exercises (not just the names – but how to do the exercise) on the sheet you can take to the gym – I can’t remember what the various names mean. Thanks.
Taco Fleur (store manager) –
Hi and thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. To provide exercise details for each exercise in the workouts would double or triple the book. The Kettlebell Exercise Encyclopedia is intended for anyone needing more info on the exercises.
Laurent Monod (Verified Customer) –
Good variability of workouts. The presence of the index allows an interesting global view for the structuring of training in the medium/long term by allowing a simpler overview of the workouts to choose those to work on.
I would have liked perhaps a little more workout with a kettlebell.