Last updated: 24 February 2020
Over 70+ kettlebell clean variations to include in your kettlebell training.
No other resource on the internet covers as many kettlebell clean variations like this one. It’s a bold claim, but true! Learn techniques that enable you to perform hundreds of continuous reps without skin tearing or blistering.
This incredible resource takes you—whether you’re an at-home kettlebell enthusiast or trainer—from the absolute beginner to the most advanced kettlebell cleans step-by-step with safe and detailed progressions.
- This book breaks down the technical aspects of the kettlebell clean exercise into easy to comprehend explanations.
- This book of kettlebell knowledge is an absolute must for any kettlebell practitioner whether beginner or advanced.
- Master the basic clean and variations so that you can program more exercises in your training that are based on the clean or flow from it.
- Concise instruction and insights into everything kettlebell clean related.
- Pick and learn the exercises that fit your goals whether cardio or strength.
- Make your training exciting again!
So, you’ve been training with kettlebells for years and though you knew quite a bit about the different clean variations until you purchased the book Master The Kettlebell Clean! Open up a whole new world of possibilities and techniques today by buying this goldmine of information. This book amplifies the fundamentals of the basics and transforms the kettlebell into a one tool DIY masterpiece.
Learning clean variations will enable you to create more challenging and different kettlebell workouts. Mastering the clean will enable you to smoothly transition from one exercise into the next. One such example is the waiters clean into the waiters’ windmill.
Kettlebell Cleans For HIIT Workouts
You’ll learn Gorilla cleans which are extremely suitable for kettlebell HIIT workouts.
Another great example is the dead clean into squat thruster, again, a great candidate to use for HIIT workouts.
You chose, get just the book and videos, add the course, or get everything plus online certification.
Are you new to kettlebell training and not sure how to start kettlebell training or which product is right for you? Click the link.
IMPORTANT: Please note that your email address is the case-sensitive password to open the PDF. You should save the document to your computer so you can refer back to it in the future.
Not sure how to download it? Don’t know what the password is?
Don’t know where to save the file on your computer?
Check out our FAQ.