The Caveman Inner Circle is a private and exclusive group of people that get:
- Weekly kettlebell workouts before anyone else
- Private group access
- Optional form checks
- A vote at the table
- The knowledge to train safely and get results
- Knowledgable male and female kettlebell coaches
- Full workout videos to work out along to
- Answers to your kettlebell workout questions
- Progressions for you
- Alternatives designed for you
- Discount voucher for books
- And much more…
1) To join, make a one-off payment here which will reserve your spot in the group and gives you a copy of one of our kettlebell training books. 2) After that, select your membership level below. Click here to read the testimonials of members.
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO CAVEMANTRAINING FOR THE LINKS BELOW TO WORK
Weekly kettlebell workouts are accessible to everyone via easy weekly payments and ‘cancel anytime’ policy or upfront payments with a discount.
- Set up automatic payment through PayPal
- Quarterly payments $68,06 12% discount
Set up automatic payment through PayPal
- Half yearly payment $133,04 14% discount
- Yearly payment $259,89 16% discount
1) Weekly kettlebell workout
These workouts are uniquely designed each week for the group. The instructions will be detailed, and progressions will be tailored to you. You’ll be able to work with one kettlebell even if the design is for two, a proper alternative will be provided to you. If a kettlebell workout is advanced then we’ll include progressions that beginners can do and work up to advanced over months.
2) Detailed Instructions
Detailed instructions and different options are included when two kettlebells are used in a workout. If an exercise is more advanced it will include a regression or a progression to the exercise. You can ask questions about the instructions.
3) Exclusive Private Group Access
You’ll get access to an exclusive private group on Facebook in which all information is posted and you can choose to post your workout results, form check videos, or any questions you may have about the workout. No one else outside the group will get to see what you post.
4) Have a Voice
You’ll have a voice through being able to vote for what workout comes next with options being cardio, strength, grind, flexibility, mobility, endurance, and so on. The one with the most votes will be used and our coaches will design the workout with those goals in mind. Occasionally a poll will be released where you get to pick your favorite exercise to be included.
5) Results, Motivation, and Fun
Being part of this group will not only provide you with results, but it will also be fun being able to vote, and you know that you’ll be training safely when taking advantage of the free form checks. Being part of the community will provide you with the motivation to complete your workout.
What members say
“Some of the benefits I’ve experienced are:
1) It’s encouraged me to learn and do a wider range of exercises, eg windmill, oh squat and others.
2) Instead of always doing intervals, I now do a range of protocols. Slow, strength workouts, amraps, emoms and unbroken for time are new formats for me.
3) Perhaps the biggest benefit has been learning new stretches to address a weakness I didn’t even know I had.
4) It can be isolated working alone at home so posting and seeing others posts is great.
5) My technique on all lifts has improved. The individual feedback is awesome. Improved mastery is very satisfying. And safer.” Fraser Dawson
“I have gotten lots of good advice on how to improve my technique using kettlebells, and I learned that there are so much more things that we can improve on ourselves… mobility, flexibility, endurance, strength and so on…
I love seeing people with so many different backgrounds using the same simple tool to achieve the different goals that they have… some just want to be healthier, others want mobility or flexibilty, others strength, others want to better their cardio capacity… and they all use the same tool, that’s awesome.
I love the amount of work that you and Taco put into each workout every week and the explanation that you give on each exercise. It shows that you really love what you do and you really care about the people.” Jorge Chibante
“I have finally learned overhead squats, windmills, snatches that I always struggled with proper alignment on. I’ve gotten over my fear of criticism on myself and posting videos. I’ve increased my cardio and muscle tone, etc. etc. etc. I would and have recommended this program to everyone I can. I’m super grateful and appreciative of all Taco and Anna do.” Heather Mamachu