Prevent, Analyze, Identify, And Correct.
Your first objective in kettlebell training is to be knowledgeable to the point where you know how to prevent injuries.
Your second objective is to be able to analyze, identify, and correct any mistakes you’ve made that caused an injury.
This book will get straight to the point on the subject of injury prevention with kettlebell training. No fluff, over two decades of knowledge that will help anyone to prevent injury and train safely with kettlebells.
The kettlebell can be cause for injury when you don’t invest the time into it. But more importantly, on the flip-side, if you invest the time and money in it then the kettlebell will help prevent injury, not only during training but also in everyday life. Kettlebell training will provide you with a plentitude of other benefits. Benefits that include but are not limited to:
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular endurance
- Mental toughness
And so much more.
The stronger, flexible, agile, powerful, and tougher you are, the more injury-proof you become.
Without a doubt, kettlebell training will help you to become more injury-proof, but only when done right! If it’s done right, then you run the risk of experiencing some of the following common kettlebell injuries and annoyances:
- Back pain
And other joint, muscle, or tendon issues.
Table of Contents
- Foreword 4
- About the Author 8
- Why Are Kettlebells Great For Preventing Injury? 12
- Cavemantraining Foundation 18
- Warm-up And Preparation 19
- Golden Rules 21
- Free Assessment 26
- Body Parts 28
- Feet 29
- Shins/Calves 30
- Knees 32
- Back 38
- Quadratus Lumborum (QL) 48
- Shoulders 51
- Arms 58
- Biceps/Elbow Flexors 64
- Wrists 68
- Hands 72
- Fingers 75
- Neck 77
- Muscles 79
- Tendons/Tendonitis/Tendinosus 81
- Working Around Affected Areas 90
- Kettlebell Mistakes And Corrections 98
- Following The Kettlebell 99
- Kettlebell Bobbing 101
- Shoulder Versus Leg Powered Swing 105
- Correcting The Kettlebell Clean Cast vs Drop 107
- Grinding Exercises 111
- ‘Early Insert’ To Avoid Impact During The Clean 114
- Wide Drop From Overhead 118
- Assisted Clean Drill 121
- Warming Up For Kettlebell Training 125
- Analyze, Recover, And Adjust 131
- Closing statement 133
- Thank You 134
- Kettlebell Groups 135
- Kettlebell Books And More 136
- Recommendations 138
Not sure how to download your book? Don’t know what the password is?
Don’t know where to save the file on your computer?
Check out our FAQ.