CAVEMANROM is for athletes, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA fighters, Crossfitters, Kettlebell enthusiasts, and everyday people. It is for everyone that wants to move better, function better, and feel better.
The natural progression in CAVEMANROM is mastering the bodyweight movement first, then add a light load to force more stability and increase ROM under load. The load is light and appropriate. Nothing in CAVEMANROM is about speed, reps, weight, or setting a time. Everything in CAVEMANROM is about improving, injury-proofing, increasing range of motion, increasing all aspects of mobility.
Part of the CAVEMANROM suite of exercises.
Some of the exercises, but not limited to, are:
- 90/90 kettlebell windmill
- Kings combo
- Kettlebell folding windmill
- Kettlebell bent press
- Kettlebell windmill
- Kettlebell shinbox getup
- Kettlebell Turkish getup (lunge style)
- Kettlebell Turkish getup (squat style)
- Kettlebell anyhow windmill
- Kettlebell deep squat and curl
- Kettlebell halo
- Kettlebell kneeling windmill
- Kettlebell kneeling bent press
- Double kettlebell getup
- Overhead reverse lunge
- Kettlebell spiral press
- Kettlebell pull-over into scap opener
- Kettlebell halo reverse lunge and twist
- Kettlebell squat dead curl
And many more.
CAVEMANROM and Yoga
CAVEMANROM has nothing to do with Yoga. Yoga is great, Yoga is about breathing techniques, exercise, and meditation. We firmly believe in all these things being important but our philosophy is slightly different and the approach is too. Movements tend to be more dynamic in CAVEMANROM, and of course, we aim to perform movements and poses under load. That load is usually a kettlebell but certainly not limited to.