This almost 2 ½ hour Kettlebell Training Fundamentals video will take anybody from zero to kettlebell superhero.
Who is this video for?
- Anyone who wants to learn kettlebell training the right way
- Busy office workers that want to be able to use a simple tool for effective back pain relief
- Crossfitters, BJJ and MMA fighters that want to get into kettlebells
- Stay at home moms and dads who want to get fit, tone up, or increase strength
- Anyone who wants to regain their mobility and move without aches and pains
After completing this video, you’ll be able to perfect core movements and create effective basic workouts. This video assumes no prior knowledge of kettlebells.
“Since I am a kettlebell novice, I found Taco’s step by step instruction to be at a pace that was easy to follow to get the basics down without incurring injury. Although he is an expert in kb, he really takes the time to show a steady progression through the fundamental moves that serve as a foundation to more advanced exercises. Also, he shows you examples of what it would look like to make common mistakes versus how a move should look when done correctly.
I can see how this video would be second only to having Taco standing there with you to give personal instruction. This should save you a ton of money by not hiring a personal trainer locally at a much higher rate.
This was definitely a wise investment to shorten the learning curve in my kettlebell journey”
Jerry D. Trahan
What will you learn?
- How to execute the four important movements in kettlebell training: swing, press, clean, and row
- How to execute the most fundamental bodyweight movements like the squat and hip hinge
- The important technique details that are usually overlooked or rushed through
- How to avoid injury and progress safely
- How to execute several kettlebell workouts based on the exercises you learned
This same material is used in our $349 online certification Kettlebell Fundamentals Trainer L3.0. Note that this is only a purchase of the video and does not include a book, exams, coaching, assessments, or certificate.
After payment, you will immediately receive access to the video. You will be able to access the video anytime, from anywhere with an internet connection. This also means that you’ll automatically receive any updates made to the video material in the future.
- 00:00: Introduction
- 03:34: Warming up for kettlebell training
- 12:23: Muscle priming for the kettlebell swing
- 17:21: Kettlebell anatomy
- 18:44: Kettlebell hand insertion
- 22:35: Hook grip
- 25:27: Broken wrist grip
- 27:04: Important grips
- 30:45: Squat
- 35:07: Squat deadlift
- 37:19: Assisted dead clean drill
- 46:40: Kettlebell racking position
- 55:30: The ballistic flight and dead clean
- 1:05:11: Dead clean in slow-mo
- 1:07:53: The pullback
- 1:07:53: Double-arm hip hinge swing
- 1:29:37: Double-arm hip hinge swing slow-mo
- 1:31:18: Openhand horn grip clean
- 1:35:41: Openhand horn grip clean slow-mo
- 1:36:50: Single-arm swingclean
- 1:47:36: Single-arm swingclean slow-mo
- 1:49:51: Shoulder press
- 1:57:28: Speed switch / double-arm clean
- 2:02:11: Single-arm swing switch
- 2:05:23: Single-arm swing switch slow-mo
- 2:06:00: Bent-over row
- 2:09:09: Workout 1
- 2:14:40: Workout 2
- 2:17:30: Workout 3
- 2:20:20: Cooling down and stretching
- 2:26:25: The end
Last updated February 2022