Design a workout, submit it to Cavemantraining, if accepted, have it turned into a video, have other people perform your workouts and post online. The workout will also be turned into a PDF with photos submitted by yourself, from our stock library or custom made. You will be able to distribute copies of the PDF yourself.
Cavemantraining is running a contest which starts Saturday, 1 July 2017 and anyone can enter till the 31st of July 2017. On the first of August we’ll start processing all entries and from the 7th of August the top 50 workouts will be displayed for the public to vote on. The one with the most votes on the end of 14 August wins $50.
The workout needs to include information about following:
- workout name
You’ll need to agree to waive all rights to the workout. If your workout is listed it will include your name and potentially business logo. All workouts need to adhere to Cavemantraining Ethics, if you’ve not taken the free online trainer course/exam yet, I suggest you do so.
- Q: Where will my workout be listed or used?
A: If your workout is accepted, it will be listed on the Cavemantraining website under the Workouts link, Youtube, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Q: Does the workout have to be a kettlebell workout?
A: No, we accept all kinds of workouts.
- Q: What does it mean to waive all rights to the workout?
A: It means that once it’s submitted we can do with it as we see fit.
- Q: Can I copy and paste from others?
A: Your workout and accompanying information needs to be original and can’t be copied from anywhere else.
- Q: Do I need to complete all the information?
A: No, you can leave some of the information blank, but the more information is submitted, the higher the chance of it being accepted.
- Q: Will you always create a video from the accepted workout?
A: No, not always, it depends on the type of workout and the time available.
Download a template to submit your workout to us today.
- all workouts need to adhere to the rules explained above
- the winner will receive the payment via PayPal