This manual explains step by step with progression how to run your Cavemantraining workshop for Kettlebell Swing and Snatch Efficiency in CrossFit.
The primary aim of this workshop is to improve efficiency with American Swings and kettlebell Snatches. This goal is achieved by building the movement up from hip hinging, to one arm swing, clean, rack, snatch, and variations. Most importantly, making people understand how these variations affect performance and muscles.
Most of this material is written as if directly speaking to the audience, this allows you to read and speak directly from the manual, rather than first reading, deciphering and deciding how to present it to the audience. I’ve run this workshop myself plenty of times in Europe.
The material also includes invaluable drills like:
- Resistance hip hinge drill
- Resistance sport style drill
- Pendulum drill
- Lat activation drill
- Hip flexor and extensor mmc plus pelvic alignment drill
- Hand insertion drill
As the instructor you’ll have access to videos and articles as follows, but not limited to:
- Kettlebell Snatch and Swing Variations
- CrossFit Kettlebell Snatch
- Kettlebell Full Drop
- Kettlebell Snatch Variations in Slow-motion
- Hardstyle Snatch and Swing by an RKC
- IKFF Level 1 Test
- Sport style double-arm swing
- The American Kettlebell Swing: Why You Should Never Do It
- Are you working out or training?
- Back Aches and Pains: Kettlebell Swing, Deadlift, CrossFit Barbell Clean etc.
- Girevoy Sport Kettlebell Swing: Transition to
- 3 Kettlebell Workouts for CrossFit, the workouts held at the end of the workshop
Download the manual today and start using it to run your own workshops or seminars in CrossFit boxes.
Kettlebell Workshop for CrossFit by Taco Fleur is a great manual on how to run a four hour workshop, covering the kettlebell swing and snatch for CrossFit. It has some great videos that illustrate the differences between the sport, training and hard styles of kettlebell work. He also does a great job discussing and explaining when each style is preferred based on what your goals are. This is especially beneficial for CrossFitters who are just starting with kettlebells giving them a good guide on the different methods, their advantages and to use them for efficiency.
The biggest value to this book though is for the coach. It expertly breaks down by the minute how to run a four hour workshop/seminar. If you don’t have a lot of experience running seminars, this guide is indispensable. Knowing how long to spend on each lesson, and what to cover makes holding a seminar a breeze. Even if you have a lot of experience in running seminars, this is a great guide and everyone from the novice to the expert will take several great pieces of advice from it.
Jason Howell from CrossFit Team Offutt Tactical Fitness
Not sure how to download? Don’t know what the password is?
Don’t know where to save the file on your computer?
Check out our FAQ.