- Your first step to becoming a serious Kettlebell Trainer or Kettlebell Enthusiast.
- Improve your cardiovascular endurance, potentially eradicate neck and back pain.
- Learn the most fundamental exercise of Kettlebell Training, properly.
Learn the most important aspects of kettlebell training and lay a foundation for becoming a professional kettlebell trainer. This course includes the most important exercise of kettlebell training – the Double-arm Conventional Kettlebell Swing (AKA Russian Swing). Plus, learn how to transfer your skills and teach others.
This course covers every intrinsic detail of the kettlebell swing, explained and broken down in such a way that everyone can understand it; it’s basic but at the same time advanced.
Whether you are a personal trainer who wants to fully understand and be able to teach your clients the kettlebell swing step-by-step, or whether you’re a kettlebell enthusiast who is looking to strengthen the back, improve cardio, strengthen the core, improve flexibility or potentially eradicate neck and back pain, this course is for you.
The course covers:
- Training Basics
- Kettlebell Training Benefits
- Warming up
- Hip Hinge
- Anatomy of the Kettlebell
- Kettlebell Swing
- Double Arm Clean
- 5 additional exercises
- Kettlebell Workout
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- internet connection
- one kettlebell
- digital recording device (smart phone or other camera)
The course includes:
- Certificate of Completion
- Up to 1 hour of email support
- Up to 1 hour of live chat with your personal kettlebell coach
- Theory, multiple-choice exams, open ended question exams and practical assessments
- Amazon listed ebook on the hip hinge
- Amazon listed ebook on the kettlebell swing
- Audiobook about the hip hinge
- Audiobook about the kettlebell swing (hear sample below)
- Video about the kettlebell swing
This publication is a great asset for fitness enthusiasts. It covers an under-appreciated yet vital element in functional movement, the hip hinge. I’m glad I got the opportunity to help contribute to this important topic. I hope you find it useful and informative and, most importantly, incorporate this valuable information into your fitness routine.
~ Derek Fronczak
(NESTA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and Functional Training specialist)
“The hip hinge is one of the fundamental movement patterns for human beings and Cavemantraining has provided a guide to help the reader own the movement. Broken down into component parts, with definitions and videos, this little ebook is big on performing the hip hinge correctly. It is sure to become a valuable addition to your reference library.”
~ Wendy Chappell
The hip hinge movement alone is covered by more than 18 pages of information, following is the index of the ebook which you’ll receive with the course.
What is the hip hinge? And how to perform it correctly?
- What is the Hip Hinge? How do You Perform it Correctly?
- What is it not?
- Daily Life Applications
- Posterior Chain
- What are Hips?
- What is a Hinge?
- What is “Pulling Yourself Down”?
- Muscle Groups Worked
- Main Muscle Targets
- Synergists and Stabilizers
- The Hip Hinge Four Phase Movement Pattern
- Conventional Hip Hinge
- Straight-Legged Hip Hinge
- Conventional One-Legged Hip Hinge
- Straight One-Legged Hip Hinge
- Staggered Hip Hinge
- Incorrect Muscle Engagement
- Common mistakes
- Additional material
Know, that just about everything from the hip hinge material transfers to the swing, which is also a hip hinge, but explosive. The hip hinge is the pre-cursor to the kettlebell swing, once you understand the hip hinge you’ll not only be able to perform a perfect kettlebell swing, you’ll also be able to perform better with your conventional deadlift, bent-over row and more importantly with everyday tasks like lifting and reaching for objects.
As a Certified Personal Trainer for 14 yrs with an associate degree in Physical Therapy as well, I can say this course would greatly benefit beginners through advanced. Cavemantraining breaks down in detail the hip hinge which is a crucial movement for proper deadlifts, kettlebell swings and countless other “hip hinge” exercises.
In my humble, yet educated and experienced opinion, hip hinging correctly makes your back invincible – but done incorrectly and you are one bad rep away from disaster. This course will definitely help you to hip hinge correctly and to understand more about what is actually going on during hip hinge exercises.
~ Anthony LaPorta Jr
Conventional Kettlebell Swing
The course material includes extremely detailed information on the Conventional Kettlebell Swing (hip hinge), it breaks down the movement step by step, explains the muscles to engage, the reasons, it also covers the most common mistakes and how to fix them. The documentation on the Kettlebell Swing is over 29 pages long, the video of Taco Fleur demonstrating the Kettlebell Swing is over 38 minutes in length containing different angles, slow motion and other details that are required to fully comprehend this vital exercise.
There simply is no other online course out there that breaks down the basics of Kettlebell Training and the most important exercise like this one does, if you’re serious about Kettlebell Training and want to correctly learn the fundamentals, then this course is it, it will lay down the foundations for your future progress.
Following is the index of the theory that covers the Kettlebell Swing which is provided in ebook, video and audiobook format.
The Conventional Two Arm Kettlebell Swing (Hip Hinge Style)
- Swing Variations
- Squatting versus Hip Hinging
- Pre-requisites and progression
- Muscles Involved
- Muscle Groups
- Four Phases
- Pendulum Concept
- Plank drill
- Height of the Swing
- Calluses and Hand Maintenance
- Quality over Quantity
- Grow Gradually
- Choosing Weight
- Common Sense
- The Movement Step by Step
- Faults and Correction
- Hyperextending the Back
- Happy Feet
- Frontal Raise
- Kettlebell Coming too Low
- Rounded Back
- Kettlebell Bobbing
- Cowboy Legs
- Torso Coming too Low
- Knees Staying Bent
- Feet too Far Apart
- Power Swinging
- Aches and Pains
- Lower Back
- Elbow / Upper Arms
Upon successful completion of the course you will:
- understand and be able to explain the benefits of kettlebell training
- be able to asses yourself or a client
- understand the safety aspects of kettlebell training
- understand more about the kettlebell in general, anatomy and grips
- be able to swing a kettlebell properly, safely and effective
- be able to teach someone else the kettlebell swing
- be able to put a workout and complex together using a kettlebell
- be able to complete a workout and complex using a kettlebell
- have a sound foundation to learn more about kettlebell training
All theory combined:
- Kettlebell Benefits, 1279 words
- Assessment, 1146 words
- Kettlebell Grips and Racking, 787 words
- Safety, 357 words
- Warming up, 867 words
- The Hip Hinge, 2679 words
- The Kettlebell Swing, 5407 words
Total of over 12,521 words
Your online assessors for this course are:
Owner of Cavemantraining and Kettlebell Training Education
- IKFF CKT Level 1
- Kettlebell Level 2 Trainer
- Kettlebell Science and Application
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Judge
- MMA Conditioning Level 1
- MMA Fitness Level 2
- MMA Fitness Level 1
- BJJ Purple Belt
- Punchfit Trainer
- Plyometrics Trainer
Previous owner of 3 kettlebell / functional training gyms in two continents. Has taught kettlebell group and private classes in Australia, Vietnam, Thailand and Spain to hundreds of people. More than 19,000 subscribers and over 300 kettlebell videos on Youtube, and as of this writing has more than 4.5 million views.
Owner of Garaje de WOD
- IKFF CKT Level 1
- Punchfit Trainer
- Kettlebell Level 1 & 2 Trainer
- Kettlebell Instructor DynoBells
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Level 2 Exercise Professional
- Group Exercise Instructor
- TRX Instructor
- Boxing Level 1 Instructor
- Boxing Advanced Accredited Instructor
- Les Mills International BODYPUMP Instructor
- Les Mills International BodyCOMBAT Instructor
- Gloria Marshall Weight loss Consultant
- Fitness Leader
- Sports Nutrition
- CrossFit Judge
Previous owner of The TOUGH Spot gyms in Australia and Gym Elite in Vietnam.
Amazon listed ebook on the hip hinge
Amazon listed ebook on the kettlebell swing
Audiobook about the hip hinge (see sample below)
Audiobook about the kettlebell swing (see sample below)
Video about the kettlebell swing