Why become a Caveman Trainer?
- Adds variety to your workouts
- Teaches you to think outside the box
- Shows you how to think movement, not equipment
- Learn about the importance of progression
- How to be more involved in your client’s workout/motivation
- Safety, incident prevention
- Understand and overcome your client’s Psychological barriers
- Be the “unique”, “crazy”, “mean” but successful trainer that everyone talks about
- Learn things you don’t learn at school
- Make more money by optimising your time(training more people) using the “buddy”system
People turn to trainers for a variety of reasons. Most are looking for someone to keep them accountable and to push them to a level they wouldn’t reach when working out alone. As a personal trainer, your focus should be on providing your clients with effective sessions that get them the results that they’re looking for.
Our Caveman circuit workouts are structured in a way that allows you to work with multiple clients simultaneously while still providing each with an intense, effective training session. Sessions last 30 minutes—a duration that both you as a trainer and your clients will appreciate. And they feature complex, multi-joint exercises that will challenge everyone, from beginners to advanced athletes.