Cavemantraining has been going for a while now, and it’s time to add some fresh thoughts and ideas for the viewers/readers.
Join the team!
- get your own area on www.cavemantraining.com, kettlebell.community, kettlebells.guru, kettlebelltraining.education plus many more
- write your own articles and workouts in your style
- be part of something bigger
- get access to the following resources to use as give-aways;
- android app
- amazon listed ebooks
- youtube paid video
- online continuing education course providing CEU(s) and CPD(s)
- use the following resources for your own benefit
- video production
- graphic design
- social media
- access to 12.5k list of trainers
- access to 14.5k subscribers
- potential for inclusion in videos on a channel that has over 3 and half million views
- you need to know your stuff (to a certain degree, i.e. not a beginner) and you have mastered some kettlebell exercises
- always learning more
- eager to teach others
- male or female
- open minded, i.e. not “it’s my way or the highway” or “there is only one way to skin a cat”
- have at least a slight sense of humour
- have a french bulldog and love long walks on the beach 🙂
- Q: do I need to train the same as in the Cavemantraining videos?
- Q: Do I need to be hardcore?
- Q: Do I need to look tough?
- Q: Do I need to be young?
HOW TO APPLY?
- email [email protected] with the following details
- facebook link
- website link
- youtube link (if you have one)
- bio or at least an introduction to yourself
- short paragraph as to why you’re interested in joining the team
- get access to resources that will help grow your business or branding
- be part of a team and brainstorm new ideas on how to get each persons services or product infront of their audience
- help spread the word about kettlebells worldwide, educate and help people understand that kettlebells are not dangerous in the hands of people that know what they’re doing
- grow a team of experts that can provide their services to health magazines that have no idea what they’re doing when they show a hot chick or boy flinging a kettlebell around like a monkey